Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 01:04

hm it said closed beta when I googled it?
Back to top Go down
V
V

PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 07:14

I'm not even sure if i play in USA or EU servers cause i still cannot play the online, and i don't know if it's a final version or not cause the closed beta started in November 2010 and there aren't any other news about it! I'm just playing it!
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 03:48

You've given up on divine souls then? Razz

Noticed you havn't moved from level 10 so you must have stopped?

I got to level 20 and created a guild but it's kinda boring and repetative now, plus my level 20 character is glitched :l

Boss battles are a PITA alone too ;x

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
V
V

PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 07:16

I didn't give up infact it's still installed on my PC but the crashes of the game while in multi/difficulty to chat in-game and with xfire forced me to take a break Smile! In these days i'm not playing any game at all, only DWO Smile!
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 07:23

Ah, I havn't had any more crashes, I figured the chat out too. All works fine Wink

My only problem is that my second and main character is kinda bugged, I can't send friend requests or receive them unless I'm actually stood next to them ingame and right click them :l

Can't invite anyone to the guild either :l I need to see you ingame and you can join :D I think you'll have access to my storage too if you joined ;x

I should really make a new Mage and start over so it's not bugged but I don't want to level up again Sad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Other games! :: Other Games-
Jump to: