Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 14:55

Yo nabs.

As i sad yall a few months, as a old addict of online games, good or not (does anybody knows oGame?), i was searching now for some free MMORPG to spend some of my free time. I directed my aim on this kind of MMORPG because i'm not a lover of those games like World Of Warcraft and Lineage II which has a screen full of texts and buttons and i know shit about them. Plus, this new genre of MMORPG with hack 'n' slash features has all the conditions to addict me, considering i'm a lover of Dynasty Warriors-type games.

I found out that the games i'm talking about are in development in Korea or in closed beta. That means that, before their arrival in Europe, there will be a lot of time. For example, the game i'm waiting the most called "Vindictus" was to be published in Europe as a closed beta in December but the official site is still empty. Usually it's possible to play even in USA servers, but mostly the developers put IP block and you need to play via proxy = lag as hell, and anyway i will not built a character in the USA release to start from 0 again when the EU release will be out. There are plenty of other games like Vindictus i found out, like C9 (Continent Of Ninth) or Blade & Soul and all are in development still, actually i'm following some forums to know which are the best and more action-oriented and already O-U-T.

I made this topic to let you know about all the news i can get, and to let you know that when i will go back at home i will probably start to download and try out a game that has a good potential called Divine Souls and this is the link if you want to do the same with a trailer alongside (http://divinesouls.outspark.com/). There's another out in these days called "Aika Online" but it seems less hack 'n' slash then i want, if you want to try this one check here (http://aika.gpotato.com/).
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 15:21

I might check one of them out, need something that is easy to run on this laptop Smile Min specs for Divine Souls are pretty low, hopefully it will run.
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 15:23

Hopefully? MUST RUN 'cause I have a laptop Smile
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 15:25

Well.. what onboard graphics does your laptop have? I think that may be to much to ask from you though.. So what laptop do you have, exactly?
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 16:18

Don't be nab... HP Pavillon DV5. Oh check this out (http://www.crimecraft.com/) if you want a good shooter in ffa, i'm about to download it too! Divine Souls at 60% Smile

Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 18:45

I said exactly, there are a few different models of the DV5 Razz

1011ea
1008ea
1111ea
1213ea
1211ea

Uh and a couple more.. Which one? :D
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 19:30

Can't find the number :D

Oh yes on the ass, 1030-el.

P.S.: Crimecraft is +5GB Razz
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 20:07

K so I think you have a 9600M GT GPU, 2.2ghz core 2 duo P8400 CPU and 4gb of ram... A lot better than my poor little laptop Sad

Oh and 5gb.. No thanks D:

btw

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG Nabnab10
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:08

I dont like any kinds of MMORPGs. No Dragon age, no wow, no Divine Souls, all these historical and fantastic heroes with axes and shields, with magic capabilities... ughhhhhh.
Plus 3rd person view... silent

My little brother (he's 17) he is a big fan of this genre. He likes Dragon age and other games like Divine souls so much...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ensembleofshadows.com
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:33

Well Kimi my character is a fighter, so it's a Tekken in 3rd person, no strategical, just action...

Me (Pegasus) and PiNK (whitehope) are officially in Smile Trying to set up parties and understand the basics...
Back to top Go down

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:34

gay game -.-" run cano me and peg need a girl in own guild
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:38

lol, I was going to make a girl to annoy peg.. well I did but my main is a guy.

What are your names so I can add you and we can make a party ;x
Back to top Go down

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:39

whitehope
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:41

OMG PEGASUS

You changed my forum name, bastard!
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:47

I didn't! I sweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Kimi did for sure i was partying with PiNK!

And get a girl this time!
Back to top Go down

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 21:55

pffff the first party run bad, the game crashed -.-" so sry
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 22:18

OK ....hmmm seems interesting, gotta download it today eveninig...

where is lolcat? Does anybody know?
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 22:35

Kimi noob changing forum names!

Game crashes sometimes in party, i crashed once with PiNK instead PiNK and Cano crashed lonely while i could keep on playing in the dungeon. Tomorrow will try to set my microphone with PiNK and try to work it out to understand if it's playable in party or not, if it keeps crashing it's boring. Chat is an epic fail, it's impossible to understand how to chat plus Xfire in-game doesn't work for the D3D9 thing (did the same with Battlefield, i switched to D3D10 but for this game you cannot switch). Need a lot of fixes imho but it can be a nice game if you understand how to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 22:52

V wrote:
plus Xfire in-game doesn't work for the D3D9 thing (did the same with Battlefield, i switched to D3D10 but for this game you cannot switch). Need a lot of fixes imho but it can be a nice game if you understand how to enjoy it.

Hmmm how Xfire detect this game? I mean whats name of it?
I think I know how to make Xfire in game work, but I cant find the game in xfire game list.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 07:06

Search for "Fiesta"!
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 08:13

Can you paste here some info:

If you have Windows 7 go to C:/ProgramData/Xfire/xfire_games.ini (If Windows XP, then just C:/program files/Xfire/xfire_games.ini) and press Ctrl+F search for Fiesta and you'll find something like that
Quote :
[5231_3]
LongName=Fiesta
ShortName=fiesta
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Gamigo Games\Fiesta Online(EU_German)\Path
LauncherDirTruncAt=\uninst.exe
LauncherExe=FiestaOnline.exe
MatchExe=Fiesta.bin
InGameRenderer=D3D9
Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT_MOUSE
RunElevated=1
DetectServer=FALSE

just copy and paste it here.
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 09:30

[5231_1]
LongName=Fiesta
ShortName=fiesta
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Outspark.com\Launcher\Path
LauncherExe=outspark.exe
Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
CommandLineMustNotContain[0]=solstice
CommandLineMustNotContain[1]=propow
DetectDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Outspark.com\Fiesta\Path
DetectExe=Fiesta.bin
InGameRenderer=D3D9
InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT_MOUSE
RunElevated=1
DetectServer=FALSE

Guess i have to edit InGameRenderer=D3D10?

Played an hour in the afternoon. I find out there you have a fatigue data on the bottom, like 460/460, and you lose a bit everytime you join a dungeon and everytime you are inside a dungeon. Once you consumed it you cannot go into dungeon Sad. Anyway it fills up again at the end of the day! Oh game froze two times, so i decided to switch to channel 2 maybe it's more free, didn't find any problem for now, will be back later!
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 15:48

Hmm wtf, I tried adding you and Pink with my other character but when I send the invite it says niether of you exist.. Worked fine with my other one..
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 16:04

Tell me the name and i will add you, told ya the game needs a lot of fixes, i can't even change the buttons' settings Smile!

Oh and i found out there's a Dynasty Warriors Online and i'm mad 'cause i don't understand if there are European Servers, it says somewhere that an open beta started in the late 2010 for EU, i'm actually downloading it to find it out. MMORPG are gonna kill my life.
Back to top Go down
V
V

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 23:40

Definitely into Dynasty Warriors Online! But i'm still finishing the training, it takes A LIFE! Been 3 hours and still didn't finish it Smile! Choice of developers...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG _
PostSubject: Re: Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG   Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hack 'n' Slash MMORPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Other games! :: Other Games-
Jump to: