Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

WOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kickoff
Kickoff

WOW _
PostSubject: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 09:10

Dear 3oS members.

As you all may know, there are a lot of SWAT 4 clans.
Some of them are enemies, some of them are friends.

Within WOW we are ensured of the fact that your clan, 3oS, is seen as one of the top clans.
Next to that, all of your members have always been kind to ours, which makes us call your members 'friends'.

We hope you look at us the same way as we see you.
Because of that, I want to ask you the following.

We (WOW) would like to agree with you on a brotherhood commitment.
Which means that both our clans will be connected in friendship.
Your members will be VIP in our server and forum, and offcourse we hope we will be in yours as well.

Hopefully someone will respond on this shortly to let us know your opinion about this.

I will be following this topic from now on to check up on any responses.
You may also respond on our forum (http://warriorsofwar.forummotion.com/), or any kind of a more direct response on my xfire: kickoffx.

Regards,

Kickoff (WOW)

Last edited by Kickoff on February 5th 2011, 09:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistype)
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix
Pho3nix

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:13

Fist of all, welcome to our forums Kickoff.

It's nice to see some new faces here from time to time. Your offer, in my opinion, will built a good relationship between our clans, even if, let me tell you, this relationship is already existing on my side. I mean that i enjoy my stay on your server and have no problem at all with your members (i dont know everybody though).

This is my personal point of view, which will not create any obstacle to this "official friendship".

With this said, i may not assure you the positiveness of the others' replys about this topic, considering that they may have had some issue with some of you.

About my last sentence, i like to think of the possibility to solve those problems, or on the other hand to ignore'em and give more importance to the effective friendship we have with a lot of WOW members.

Back to top Go down
V
V

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 15:32

Good evening Kickoff and welcome to the forum, and sorry for the late reply and for moving the topic to another section, the other one is strictly for recruitment.

I might start from the point that i'm sure all of us will appreciate the kind words you used and your offer as well, personally i see that as the result of the good behaviour my teammates keep showing around any time they play.

And these are the good things. Now, almost everytime i join WoW server, i don't have any personal issues to report, my relations with some of you, starting by the "old guard" Rock and Onlyababy, are fine, despite i admit sometimes i have to argue about the teamnades, but, anyway, live and let live no? If i remember correctly, i don't have nothin' bad to say about you too considering you usually prefer to play then complain and that doesn't create any problem to me. However, as you may have noticed in the past, me and a few others have encountered a couple of problems with some of your clan mates. In particular, people like IoakimGR, Meim and especially Lima, Ners1 and Angelo have some difficulties to accept that we play fair, without any "help" by cheats. I wouldn't bother you for a random kick/ban happened one time in a year, indeed if you have a good memory you would probably remember my one and only appeal/complaint made on a forum back on first SH days. What i'm talking about here is a weekly, if not daily, game of charges against us (usually followed by a ban, especially if Ners1 is there). This keep happening although the infinite number of screenshots and videotapes taken by us at every request by admins and even randomly to prove more then all our complete fairness. I underline that, although this, we keep joining your server because we like to play there.

As said, we truly appreciate your offer of friendship (that for me, generally talking, already exists with your clan by the way), but how much can we really go far with the word "friendship"? Are aware about this friendship's call even those members that previously have shown doubts about us? Honestly, we don't care and we don't ask for any VIP status at all, our goal is just to be treated normally, without being seen as "strange players", because it's your duty to ask players, tagged or not, to provide screenshots in case of "suspicious game" and it's our right to play if find not guilty. If your clan agree with that, we can only be happy and be sure this team will treat yall with the respect you deserve.
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 16:06

Peg pretty much said what I was thinking ;x

I get along well with you Kickoff, rock, baby, groom and a few others, I know that and you guys know that, what more is there to be? Razz

As Peg said, no need for VIP or things like that, we'd (I) like to just play normal as we do and have fun Smile

Unless this is a proposal Kickoff, in that case, I DO!!1!
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Rambo
NYANNYANNYANNYAN!!1!1one!1

NYANNYANNYANNYAN!!1!1one!1

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 16:56

lolcano wrote:
Unless this is a proposal Kickoff, in that case, I DO!!1!

think off the children, a cross between kickoff and gaycano WOW 289854 WOW 289854 :affraid:
lol
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 19:25

Yes, I like to have a fun on your server, is very good servers, I have a good relations with ex-SH members, cuz we were together in SH (you, Rock, Baby, Snipi, Groom), but as my teammates said, we have some unclearness with some of wow members.

F.E. just 10 min ago, Angelo kept saying that we use radar, I was ignoring him anyway, but everytime when he's on the server he start to accuse, its kinda unpleasant. There is an excellent way to identify the cheater, just simply ask to run UAC3 or to make a screenshot/video.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ensembleofshadows.com
Kickoff
Kickoff

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 08:03

Thanks to all of you for your kind replies.

As for the movement of this topic; no problem, I didn't know exactly where to put it!

Exactly as you are saying V, I am aware of the problems existing between some of your members and our members.
For the fact of an 'official friendship' I want to make sure (as I think that's one of my duty's as a subleader) that all of these problems will be solved very shortly.

Some of our players indeed get frustrated when they feel they are not playing against a 'fair player'. I repeat: they feel it that way, 'cause for example Lolcano, I know many people accuse you of cheats while especially the old guard knows you're not. The old guard recognizes IP addresses and keep the members in line when accuses start, that includes me.

However, we can not manage to be around every time you guys are playing, so we don't have the ability to keep everyone in line, 24/7. Even if we would want to.

I would realy love to see both our clans get connected in 'official friendship' or 'brotherhood'. For that, I want and will take full responsibility to make sure no such things as accusing happens anymore.

Since a few week some of our server rules have been changed, in which we also have told our members to stop banning every single player whenever they feel they are not playing against a so called 'unfair player'.

I hope your honest judgement about some of our members will change a little bit time by time, as I am going to tell some specific players to watch out more carefully for your members when they are joining our server. I think that's the least you deserve.

Regards,

Kickoff
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

WOW _
PostSubject: Re: WOW   WOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Welcome to the forum! :: Introduce yourself-