Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

ß wants to be in.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Az
Az

ß wants to be in....... _
PostSubject: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 14:20

• Which is your nickname (the one you be known by)? - TErmiNatoRR, AZ, ß, Static......etc
• Asl (age/sex/location, just to state that you are not a lagging alien from Mars)? - 21/male/India
• Xfire (if you don't have it, oh well...)? - already u know (terminatorr5)
• UAC3 (don't tell me you don't know what it is...)? - my nickname is: Azz, TErmiNatoRR (may be)
• Do you find difficult to put together 2/3 english words together (that to know if you can talk properly in english)? - may be yes
• Have you ever played single player (that means you have some experience, hope it's clear...)? - No i didnt really
• Do you know some glitch/bug (and you plan do be a noob and use them)? - yeah, LoL
• Are you melodramatic (characterized by false pathos and sentiment)? - ?????
• Do you know ESL rules (and you follow them)? - yup
• How many time you called for "cheats!", "hacks!", "radar!" (in your gaming history)? - Didnt remember how many times
• Loyal (do this word mean something to you)? - ...........
• Are you {KGB}Rebel (really, i'm not joking)? - I m Banned by Him LOL
Back to top Go down
V
V

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 21:01

I didn't expect this, i thought you joined WoW honestly (weren't you LoL, same ping, gasmask, black skin, thought was you or your bro).

It was my interest to have a friendly team, you are my friend and i cannot say no in case you aren't in any other clan, obviously. As always, all of the team has the power of judge 'cause it's our priority to not start any kind of fights here. So, if you have any problems with AZ, this is your chance.

P.S.: Andrew, i know for sure that you watched this topic before me (11 views before mine)... Don't be scared to say yours before i do Smile!
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 21:44

wow...paranoia...If you want to know my chrome browser is always open because I listen Goom radio online, and sometimes I leave our website/forum opened, thats why it says that I am online OFTEN. But yeah, if count that I gave link of application page to AZ and then edited his post TWICE (colours, etc) so 5-6 views was made by me, plus 1-2 by AZ.

Now about application. LoL who joined WoW clan is Faiz Laughing. Now he is < wow >LoL.
I give you my vote AZ, as soon as I know you from our old clans CBK/SH... As I told you before, I wanted you to join us long time ago, but you've said you cant play anymore, etc.
Waiting for others opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ensembleofshadows.com
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 21:46

You follow ESL rules? :D:
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Rambo
NYANNYANNYANNYAN!!1!1one!1

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 22:31

heh ESL ftw! xD What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 22:32

ok ok I admit it, I'm bored and spamming >;|
Back to top Go down
Az
Az

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 05:12

what u r still waiting for LoL......and wow lol is Faiz
Back to top Go down
Pëïn
Pëïn

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 05:17

OK Abbath and sry i will open a new topic about this Rebel :')
Sorry AZ i knew you just in xfire Razz
i know Faiz and i played with him so much times Smile

Last edited by Pëïn on February 4th 2011, 12:38; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix
Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 05:53

Pein, open a different topic, here we're talking about an application. thanks.

As far as i know you AZ, we played just once and it was enough. Yes for me.
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 09:36

Well, well, well...

I've known and been friends with you a long time, which is why I'm unsure xD Don't take this the wrong way but I know you and Faiz quite well which is why I have doubts.

I could never say no to you though so I just hope your intentions are genuine and we all don't end up regretting it. In other words, yeah.. I'm ok with you joining Smile

btw, why the hell would Faiz join WoW? I've seen how Nersone etc speak to him and treat him, racist comments and the usual shit. I'm kinda suprised.
Back to top Go down
ωíηɗ
ωíηɗ

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 11:39

Hi Az bro,

I was waiting for your application from long time ago, we talked about it and you told me you need some time to join us.

of course it's a YES from me, good luck bro!
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 11:47

Wel, if all agree, I can say that you are accepted to our team. Enjoy the shadows.

Here are the server rules - http://www.ensembleofshadows.com/t2-server-rules

Back to top Go down
ωíηɗ
ωíηɗ

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 12:32

welcome to our team, enjoy your stay bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Pëïn
Pëïn

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 12:41

Another nab join this team of nabs :D:
well...
but believe me SH BETTER,ask Rambo Razz

Ahhh nabs but good players and men Shit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
V
V

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 14:12

I'm kinda surprised too considering how the portuguese couple used to treat you and him. I would rather have joined SH (or obviously 3oS) even considering the friendship that there's between us, i seriously don't get it.

Anyway, you're welcome! Along with Cano, i hope there's nothing behind so we don't have to regret this. If you have any problem, you can ask anybody (but if you talk with Andrew when he is drunk, it's better Smile).
Back to top Go down
Az
Az

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 14:18

Quote :
Lolcano wrote
Well, well, well...

I've known and been friends with you a long
time, which is why I'm unsure xD Don't take this the wrong way but I
know you and Faiz quite well which is why I have doubts.

I could
never say no to you though so I just hope your intentions are genuine
and we all don't end up regretting it

my intentions are genuine and i dont want to spoil the clan.......

Thanx all for supporting me Smile
Back to top Go down

KiLLa

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 15:16

Yeah man, Az is a nice man, just another gay among y'all...

better here than anywhere else i would say.

Pegasus i love you
Back to top Go down
Pëïn
Pëïn

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 15:59

KiLLa wrote:

Pegasus i love you

KiLLa
we all knew that you're a gay gay gay gay gay ...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ß wants to be in.......   ß wants to be in....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ß wants to be in.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Welcome to the forum! :: How to join us-
Jump to: