Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lolcano
lolcano

Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta _
PostSubject: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 18:11

Did anyone sign up for this?

I just got an email with a key for the closed beta :D I just hope the download isn't HUGE Sad

Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta Bfbeta10
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 18:52

ehhhhhh why you slipped with red paint your code !! Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta 289854

I did subscribe to... but still no e-mail Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.ensembleofshadows.com
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 19:22

EDIT:

Hm I guess I should be carefull :p

If you are found leaking any info or talking about the game, they will ban your account D;
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 03:38

:O lol Laughing

Im still waiting for an e-mail -.-
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 04:11

you are not missing much, I wouldn't bother with it untill it is made better ;x
Back to top Go down
ωíηɗ
ωíηɗ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 04:41

I'm still waiting for an e-mail too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 06:17

lolcano wrote:
EDIT:

Hm I guess I should be carefull :p

If you are found leaking any info or talking about the game, they will ban your account D;

Khm khm .... I am ready to report them about player called lolcano, that he is the source of the leak :D: and they ban him and give me his key lol!
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 07:33

Nooooooo ;|

lol, it does kinda suck though. Just one BF2 map to play and it feels/runs horrible, like really bad lag and sometimes the crosshair randomly jumps ;|

Using phone to post this btw, no internet for a couple of days ;[
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 18:04

So ive recieved a key Razz and tried the game....

The game is as much weird as funny :D:

So many bugs, sometimes no lags, sometimes epic lags. Played only with engineer class with PP2000. Already 6th Level.

Here are my first some rounds Razz

Spoiler:

And here is the weird bug :D: bahahah so funny

Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 05:35

Can't watch video yet ;x

But I noticed a few bugs too, you had the reload bug yet? Sometimes if I run out of ammo with the RPG or SMG I can't switch weapons or get more ammo from ammo packs Sad Feels really clunky sometimes when moving about aswell..

Do you think it's a little dark and dull too? I want to turn the brightness up so badly Sad

Good thing about the first map though, there are a few spots from either side where you can just stand and pretty safely wait while picking people off Razz I went 10/1 a few times just standing at the top of the stairs ;x
Back to top Go down
V
V

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 08:04

How much chances i have that with my pc i will play it at the maximum setting? I'm definitively looking for a game like SWAT where i have details at its max, neither with L4D2 i can do that Shocked.

I find kinda obvious that are a lot of bugs, indeed they are pretty funny at the moment watching that video Smile. However if this game will run good, i will start to play it a lot, no matter which bugs it has...
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:38

No, lolcano, I have not reload bug Razz And no, the brightness is good too. This one map is really good, camping up the stairs and shooting everyone who tries to go up :D:

Hey V, I run this game at max settings, also you can configure them even in BETA. The game looks funny Laughing

Oh and assault weapon G3G4 sucks -.- to much recoil
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 22:04

Hm must be my drivers or something because mine looks much worse than in your video :l I have settings at max at 1920x1080 but it doesn't look like that... Yours looks much brighter too :l

There is a big patch for the game out right now, waiting for it to download. Hope it fixes it or I might have to try newer drivers D;
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 23:05

k looks much better after patch ;]

Reload bug is making it unplayable though, everytime I use the RPG and run out of ammo, I can't reload or switch weapon so I have to commit suicide D;

Oh and my UMP-45 disapeared Sad
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 03:08

Still reload bug? OMG

Oh and you say UMP 45? I have not it... I have only PP2000 and SPAS 12 Shotgun for my engineer
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 09:14

Yeah when I first played, there was a UMP Sad

I started playing medic for a while last night btw and there is no reload bug with medic, must only be engineer and RPG bug :l So annoying too because I like blowing up tanks D;
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 10:16

Ahhh I understand now. When you downloaded it, there were many bugs, low brightness and UMP.45

When I downloaded, it was already patched, brightness is good, and no UMP45 for engi.

Btw i have same reload bug as I had in BFBC2.... - is different than yours, when i have to reload it reloads automatically, no need to press R.

Yeah i like to blast all the tanks, light tanks and hummers xD
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 11:24

Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 12:13

Quote :
When you have fired the RPG and equip your main weapon again it will Auto reload in inventory

Works 100% of the time

- Fire RPG
- Switch to SMG
Wait a second
- Switch to RPG and its ready to fire

Hm not sure that would work for me, it happens when I fire my last RPG.. As soon as I fire the last rocket I can't change or reload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 15:58

i need a videogames pls help me give me 1 videocard geek
Back to top Go down
V
V

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 17:10

Pink, if you check the "Game" folder, you will find FreeCell and Hearts, they are both in the top games of all times, check 'em out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 17:20

🇳🇴 i'm loser with all window's games, i need easy game same pac-man or super mario
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 08:08

Been trying to play today, can't connect to any servers though Sad
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 08:35

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit now i have the same reload bug like yours Twisted Evil WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RPG!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 11:42

OMG..... HACKERS ARE EVERYWHERE.... in bfplay4free already, even it is beta.....
1 guy called sigmaphi, when he joined server he was 5th or 6th level. In 15 min he get 8th level, killing all with M9 pistol through WHOLE MAP.... if there is nothing in his direction to hit you - 100% you are deadman -.-

2-3 guys already reported to EA forums and admins too, hope they will ban his account.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta   Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Other games! :: Battlefield series-
Jump to: