Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
V

Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows _
PostSubject: Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows   Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 21:36

Ok, i was surfing thru' the net to find something, i don't even know how i could reach this, infact i was on 30SecondsToMarsVEVO page on YouTube (VEVO is a music video website) and i found this thing as a "related video" Laughing!

Pratically, this guys are parts of a guild (as Wikipedia says, yes, WIKIPEDIA Shocked) and they are planning an attack (can't say more 'cause i know shit about WoW), then this guy (MY HERO), that previously was afk, comes back and, ignoring the accurate strategy they were planning, just scream in the mic his battle cry, and... (1:24 to 2:51 for the best)! I think this is one of the best thing i ever seen, so did you know about HIM? Get prepared because when i fix the microphone it will be the first thing i will say!

Lately i tried to search for some more phenomenal players like him, only found this guy pretty known by Italians (so PiNK and Phoenix will like him) called "Macignu" that swears against his teammates that are noobs and get the team killed! This reminds me about me when i lose and Kimi doesn't cover! When i hear this guy i think i could really get this close playing a lil' more...

If you know some more, PLEASE TELL ME! Smile
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

PostSubject: Re: Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows   Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 03:49

Yeah, this is years old ;x

It was funny back then though ;]
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix
Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows   Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 04:58

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows   Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leeroy Jenkins and his fellows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Welcome to the forum! :: Fun and leisure-
Jump to: