Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vindictus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
V

Vindictus _
PostSubject: Vindictus   Vindictus I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 22:55

After Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (i'm downloading AC II to see how it works on PC, if it's worth i will buy the next for sure if it cannot be cracked), this is the game i'm looking for the most.

I always watched with interest mmorpg's world, even if i see 'em as the end of the social life; for example, i played for a while Ogame, an absolutely useless game but that attracted me for a lot of days and nights. This game looks pathetically good, talking about graphics (based on source from Valve) and gameplay (hack and slash FTW!). Add that this thing will be free, that means i can put in the trash all the other games! Seems so immediate, not a tactical game (like Dragon Age, just to put an example), anyway the EU version will come out on the 2nd of December, not sure if the Open Beta or the Full Release. I hope Cano, a lover of this life's killers games, can retrieve better infos!

Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Vindictus _
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 23:47

Havn't really looked into this much but apparently it is kinda boring/repetative (I know I've played swat for 6 years but still) I'm not really a fan of having to mine/farm for stuff ingame too.. from what I have read it isn't really an open world either :l

I might give it a try when it comes to europe but I've always tried to avoid MMO's because I know I will get addicted Sad

heres some gameplay btw, not a worthless trailer ;x