Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Battlefield Play4Free

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolcano
lolcano

Battlefield Play4Free _
PostSubject: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 09:04

http://battlefield.play4free.com/

Quote :
As promised, a brand new Battlefield title is on the way from EA, continuing the publisher’s push into the free-to-play business. At the London Games Conference, the aptly named Battlefield: Play4Free was announced, and is headed to PC next spring.

Battlefield Play4Free is set in modern times, and unlike its cell-shaded predecessor Battlefield: Heroes, is quite the realistic looker. And it’s in first-person. If it almost looks like a free-to-play HD update to Battlefield 2 in the teaser trailer, that’s because it is. The game will feature support for 32 players, 16 vehicles like the Mil Mi-28 attack helicopter, F35 VTOL jet fighter, Russian T-90 main battle tank, and LSV light strike vehicle, and let you “experience the career of a professional soldier” on “the most popular maps from Battlefield 2 with the familiar classes and powerful weapons of Battlefield: Bad Company.” Players will have a persistent character that will unlock new gear, skills and earn in-game currency as they progress.

“We broke new ground in 2009 with the launch of Battlefield Heroes; a game that has 6M registered players worldwide. Now we are complementing that arcade shooter with a core, realistic Battlefield shooter experience that fans have been clamouring for,” said James Salt, Senior Producer. “Battlefield Play4Free is for serious shooter fans who are looking for a premium — but free — experience that rivals top console titles.”

EA is accepting sign ups for a closed beta now, which will kick off on November 30th. Players will need an EA Account.

http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/ea-announces-battlefield-play4free-accepting-beta-sign-ups#ixzz14P0Y43v9

Basicaly old BF2 but with BFBC's frostbite engine and free to play Wink
Back to top Go down
V
V

Battlefield Play4Free _
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 09:21

If graphically it will not need much power as Bad Company 2, might look to play it.
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Battlefield Play4Free _
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 10:36

Hopefully it won't, I think it's just classic BF2 maps so no demanding snow or jungle maps, same engine though but I might run a little better.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Battlefield Play4Free _
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Play4Free

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Other games! :: Battlefield series-
Jump to: