Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    lolcano
    lolcano

Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released _
    PostSubject: Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released   Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 03:34

Well, it was released yesterday...

http://www.l4d.com/blog/

Sadly the download is like 3.5gb so I can't even download it for about a week Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released 289854

Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released L4d10

Apparently it's not very good, all user reviews I have read are bad Sad

Quote :
    I tried it and I am thoroughly dissapointed. This is by far the worst content ever released for either game. The level design is bland, and uninspired. The character acting is virtually non existent. Like L4D2 mutation this add-on will be easily forgotten.

Valve what happened?
    Back to top Go down
    V
    V

Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released _
    PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released   Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice released I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 07:50

Woa, 3 gb is a "little" too much for a DLC of 3 maps, isn't it?

Just played. Well, what can i say? Considering this is an official release, i could expect WAY more. It just looks like a normal custom map, nothin' special at all, environments are pretty casual, it seems a typical L4D1 map. Even at the end, when happens the sacrifice, there's no special movie that explain it, that's why people said that the acting is unexistent.

Just noticed that they added another map, from L4D1, "No Mercy". That was a really nice map, it will be fun to play it with new infected, since you will walk a lot on the roofs (charger?). The mass of the content so is explained by the 2 new stages, and obviously the skins and audio for the "new" characters. Not bad at all, but only for the re-introduction of "No Mercy", good for VS too not only for campaign.

Anyway, the trailer is nice to see: