Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Player's choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
V

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 22:03

These are the four playable characters you can choose between if you decide to adventuring in the infamous world of Pandora!
From left to right: Mordecai, Roland, Brick, Lilith!

Player's choices 105015077-3

Mordecai, known as "The Hunter": specialized in sniper rifles and revolvers, his special ability is calling Bloodwing, a bird that will be useful for range attacks!

Player's choices 105015093-3

Lilith, known as "The Siren": specialized in elemental weapons, her special ability is entering the Phasewalk, a state of invisibility from where she is able to cause damages!

Player's choices 105015105-3

Roland, known as "The Soldier": specialized in shotguns and combat rifles, his special ability is deploying the Scorpio, a turret with defensive and offensive abilities!

Player's choices 105015125-3

Brick, known as "The Berseker": specialized in explosive and rocket launchers, his special ability is entering the Berserk, a state of fury that will maximize his melee attacks' damages!

Player's choices 105015139-3

All of them in the epic world of Borderlands!
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 00:27

Of all the words that come to mind when thinking of this game, epic is not one of them. What a Face

I'm gonna try it though if I ever get around to acquiring it ;x
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 03:22

Im still thinking will i play this game or not Question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ensembleofshadows.com
lolcano
lolcano

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 04:14

I can't buy or download it, or I would play Sad

If peg figures out how to host/make servers I may get it though..
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 09:53

Roland looks good for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.ensembleofshadows.com
lolcano
lolcano

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:36

I don't really like the sound of any of them Sad

Roland sounds like an Engi from TF2, I hate shotguns.

Mordecai, well I don't really like sniping or slow revolvers ;x

Brick, Uh.. I just don't like him :D

I guess I would have to be Lilith, though I have no idea what her elemental weapons are..

Now I just need to get the game and find out...

Back to top Go down
V
V

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 23:05

lolcano wrote:
Mordecai, well I don't really like sniping or slow revolvers
Mmm, maybe i wasn't clear at all...

You have just to choose the character you like the most (i have obviously the masked guy...) and start playing! Neither me understood that part sincerly, anyway the fact that Mordecai is specialized in sniper rifle and revolvers doesn't mean he cannot use shotguns! For example, i'm around level 25, i have in my equipment at least 1 weapon of each kind (repeated pistol, revolver, combat rifle, SMG, sniper rifle, rocket launcher and shotguns. The eridian weapons are hard to find and they are crazy, still didn't find one Sad.

Anyway it's not easy to explain perfectly how it works the weapon's aspect in the game, there are too many variability, like grade of rarity, elemental attack (incendiary, shock, corrosive and explosive), manufacturers (Torgue's weapons have high damage and low accuracy, Hyperion's weapons have low damage and high accuracy) and special ability (that works for weapons obtained by bosses or the most rare weapons: for example, i found a highly-rare revolver that has infinite ammo and a highly-rare shotgun that fires rocket launcher, or i obtained a shotgun from a side mission called T-K Wave which shoots were moving like sea waves). I tried once the other characters, honestly i didn't find a big difference using specialized weapons or not. Maybe the recoil and the accuracy differs, but using a type of weapon and killing enemies makes you improve your "ability" of using it (i'm at level 9 with pistol and shotgun, 0 with rocket launcher Smile). I use almost all weapons, depends on the enemies i'm facing, i it has a shield or not, and if i have a weapon of a kind stronger then the others.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons : this is the place if you want to know more, and better.
Back to top Go down
lolcano
lolcano

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 23:56

I see, so they are are not bound to weapon sets, they can use any but just specialize in certain ones Smile
Back to top Go down
ωíηɗ
ωíηɗ

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 03:50

I got to know this game through Pegasus when we were in the Sky clan, he posted a topic about it, I tried it and I liked it.

I finished the first release of Borderlands and almost whole DLCs of this game (except the worst one called "Mad Moxxi") and I enjoyed more the DLC called "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx", really you have to try this one.

I tried all the characters and I find the best is "Lilith", and her skill is called Phasewalk, which lets her turn invisible to enemies (but not to her teammates, to whom she appears as translucent blue), move much faster, and cause a damaging shockwave upon entering and exiting, I find this video in youtube about her skill in game:

And about the eridian weapons... lol Peg... I had many before, now I have may be 10 or less, if you wanna some of them I will give you mine (but I think it will not work for you bcoz of our different levels Rolling Eyes ).
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Player's choices _
PostSubject: Re: Player's choices   Player's choices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player's choices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensemble Of Shadows :: Other games! :: Borderlands-
Jump to: