Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Please log in or register! Thanks.
Ensemble Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Our way to be part of a war (READ THIS FIRST!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Hokage
    Hokage

Our way to be part of a war (READ THIS FIRST!) _
    PostSubject: Our way to be part of a war (READ THIS FIRST!)   Our way to be part of a war (READ THIS FIRST!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 09:13

Whoever wants to request a war, or even some training session with us, is free to create a topic here and ask about it. In case of inactivity (rare case), or to plan it faster, you are free to add our "war general", Andrew. His Xfire is in the "contact room".

However, i would like to clarify that we will not participate in anything where are allowed such things as:

• Spawnkill/nade/camp: ESL rules? Go play them into your homecourt, we are fair players;
    • Pepper/Tube: About tube, i guess only UpYours would not accept it. About pepper, still too many players/clans out there still use it as their primary weapon. There's some reason why experienced players don't use it...
    • U-14 players: This game should need some kind of maturity, if you want to act as a child go play with Barbie and Ken with your girlfriend;
    • Switchers: We don't mind if you are hurt or without ammo, fighters never give up a fight;
    • Big maps: If you wish to use Department of Agriculture as a 2vs2 war, you might ask to a S&G clan, not us;

That's all, folks. Have fun.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ensembleofshadows.com/

Our way to be part of a war (READ THIS FIRST!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Ensemble Of Shadows :: Swat 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate! :: Declarations of war-
    Jump to: